Sunday, April 10, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2385

Slept off and on until 0615, got up, hit 100 burpee chins fasted at a time of 13:22. That’s about a full minute slower than average, which checks, because the very first burpee was like a 17 count burpee with how many steps it took me to get down to the floor. After that it was smooth-ish sailing. Just gonna hammer my body like usual today so that it thinks yesterday was a normal day and get it back into gear.


Deep Water Meal Prep this morning


Picked this up today for a crazy good deal




Got in my tabata KB front squats, 47.5lb bells, going until the whistle blows.  I'm hurting, not getting in as many reps, but getting it done.  Got in a 2 mile 80lb weighted vest walk with the dog and my daily work to wrap up today.


Tomorrow is supposed to be Deep Water push press.  Might go for the 30 minute challenge instead or do an EMOM workout, or play it straight.  Gonna make a gameday decision in the morning.


I am so excited for that new grill I bought.  I'm now a double air fryer household.  It was a crazy good deal.   If you have a Kohl's, check them out and see if you can get one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment