Saturday, April 16, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2391


Morning is a little disjointed today. Wife is running a half marathon, so I got up at 0550 with her alarm, immediately hit 100 KB swings w/40kg bell since that only took like 2.5 minutes, hung out with her while she got ready, then got in 50 burpee chins and another 50 swings, still fasted. 

Definitely feeling that “post deep water deadlift” fatigue.


Knocked out the Tabata KB front squats at around 0830.  They never get better.


Around 1300, I hit a new PR on the ABCs: 22 in 5 minutes





Technique is legit what is holding me back here.  I got the gas tank and the strength.


Then took the dog for a 2 mile walk while I wore the 80lb vest.


I'm having more and more days where I tell myself "I've trained enough today".  Those are good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment