Sunday, April 24, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2398

Got up at 0600. Slept off and on. Took some cough medicine to not keep the mrs up while I slept, but it may have acted like a stimulant. Hit 100 burpee chins fasted. Legs are absolutely hammered. Got the 100 squats I did on Friday along with Tabata front squats, which is at least 64 squats a session if I’m doing 8x8, but since I’m well beyond that we can call it 70. Then, yesterday, 23 and 24 ABCs put me at 69 and 72 front squats respectively, along with another 70 from Tabata front squats.

Got in my tabata front squats.  Went with 24kg, because I'm just tired of changing the weights all the time.  Mowed the lawn, and tried out intervals of 5 for the ABCs.  Wheels fell off on the 20th, but I think I can make it work when I'm fresh.  Would get me to 25 in 5.  Still broke my lungs if nothing else.  Annoying sickness is on it's way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment