Wednesday, April 13, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2388


DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE Week 3, Workout 4


AM WORKOUT (0320 natural wake up)


Axle bench press

3x10x251


Close grip axle bench

10x226

2x9x226


(3) Incline DB Bench Press

3x10x90s


Set of dips immediately after final set of DB bench, then a set of dips+ a set of push ups, then a set of dips+ push ups+push ups with the reactive slingshot, then the slingshot, then the metal catapult, then 25 pushdowns, then straight into core work


Reverse hyper/standing ab wheel

2x30x360/30


Neck work


30 glute ham raises


POST WORKOUT SHAKE


CONDITIONING: CLUSTER BOMB w/47.5 KBs for triples, 65 Burpee chins in 16:54


Notes: 90 seconds of rest between the things that required resting. Still seeing the gradual progress. Was feeling a touch weak today: yesterday was another day where I had to rush dinner, so I came in a little light on the calorie side. Only a few more weeks of eating like this and then a much needed/deserved break.


Was on top of time today, so I added a little more to Cluster Bomb. It is still a burner.


Got my tabata front squats knocked out. These were the most brutal they’ve been. Having difficulty shaking the fatigue in my legs. Thinking tomorrow’s agenda may be just what I need. Still got Tang Soo Do later tonight.


Tomorrow, I go for a new record on ABCs and a weighted vest walk. Next day will be deadlifts. The anxiety is gone for deadlifts: I’m at the point where success is a foregone conclusion and I just have to go through the necessary suffering to come out the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Hey MythicalStrength, who'd win a fight? You now? Or you when you were training to be an MMA fighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Past me. I would just off myself so my future never happened. Checkmate!

      Delete