Monday, September 5, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2212

Axle strict press
5xAxle
5x83
5x116
5x123
5x133
5x156
9x176
10x133 (cleaned from floor)

Axle clean and press (clean once)
2x3x206


Notes: Hit my first legit continental clean on the final set of 206.  What a rush.  Had to learn to quit doubting myself and just quickly transition from the first pull to the second.  Basically have to start ramping up for the second pull before the first one even lands.  Also walked forward into the clean. Couldn't get my thumbs into a false grip; had to full grip the push presses.  Didn't feel great, but possible.  The knee is a little achy, but it's opposite the surgical side.


Dips (upright)
100 total

Notes: Did 2 series of rest pausing until 50 to get to 100 total.


Axle curls
1x100


Back work (performed between sets of everything else)

DB rows 105
5x10


Band pull aparts
5x20


NG chins (various grips)
5x20


General notes: Totally smoked from this workout.  Took a little over an hour, but I think I can bring that down now that I know what the hell I'm doing.  Worse comes to worse, I'll clip the dips and just hit them as a separate workout later in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment