Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2233


AM WORKOUT


SSB Squats
5xBar+chains
5x115+chains
5x155+chains
3x205+chains
1x245+chains
1x295+chains
1x335+chains
7x375+chains
10x295+chains


Notes: 3 chains per side.  Limiting factor still seems to be my ability to keep my guts inside of me. I surmise that having my upperback round is crushing my lungs and esophagus on the concentric, which is making me want to vomit, but I got a B in High School biology during summer school so I could just be making all that up. Left hamstring was a little twangy, but not anything I couldn't work through.




Reverse hyper 270
4x11




superset w/


Standing ab wheel
4x8




Car deadlift simulator
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
1x6plates
7x7plates




Notes: Setting new AM baselines to work with.  7 plates will be my heavy work, and 6 my light.  This was an excellent PR for straining; really pushed myself.  Also, since I'm training in the AM, I'm exercising a lot of control on the eccentric to keep from making too much noise, which is really frying out my back.






General notes: Woke up at 193.2 this morning.  Ate a LOT of meat through out the day yesterday, and stomach was really messed up over something.  It's nice to be eating up as I prep for this show vs trying to cut weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment