Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2219



AM WORKOUT


SSB Squats
5xBar+3chains
5x115+3chains
5x155+3chains
3x205+3chains
1x245+3chains
1x295+3chains
1x335+3chains
3x385+3chains
5x335+3chains




Notes: For the sake of accuracy in recording my training, I'm documenting number of chains used.  Prior to this cycle, I was using 2 sets, and now I'm using 3, which will account for variations despite bar weight.  That having been said, this was a ROUGH workout.  I could barely bend down to put on my shoes before things start, and my warm-up reps were SLOW.  Just really feeling the mileage today.  Right knee is still in pain from slamming it into the stair rail.  It wasn't until the set of 335 that I was finally starting to feel somewhat loose, and my knees started wobbling on 385 to the point that I figured it was a better idea to just hang it up early.  The effort was there, just not the numbers.




Reverse hyper 270
4x9




superset w/


Standing ab wheel
4x8




Car deadlift simulator
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
1x6plates
5x7plates




Notes: Another tough set.  I actually pulled up on the handles my first try at 7 plates and it didn't budge.  Regathered myself, pulled 1 of the slowest reps in my life, and just grinded my way through another 4.  PR for effort. 






General notes: Woke up at 191.0.  Some bad GI issues while training.  I tried out some of that Halo Top ice cream the night before last, and I'm curious if all the sugar alcohols are wrecking my system.  I typically don't respond well to those.  I may end up running a medley tonight if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment