Monday, May 14, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2503


PM WORKOUT

Hill repeats
4 rounds

Notes: Did this off 3 hours of sleep.  Office wanted to get in a little outdoor physical training and I tagged along.  These weren't sprints, but hard runs.  Somewhere around 200-300 meters up to the top of the hill, and then a jog back before starting it all over.  I took a little pride in taking lead in the pack after the 2nd round, beating out a couple of 20 something dudes.  Always take a little pride in that.  Didn't bust my ass as hard as I wanted, but didn't really know how to pace myself for this one.  Might do it on my own sometime and see what I can really do.

On the training related front, been re-reading the Deep Water training book and watching the videos.  Thinking I'm going to at least steal the squat training on it for my next training block.  Should help with building some mass and strength.

No weigh in this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment