Friday, April 17, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2654

25 minutes of stretching

30 minutes teaching TKD (all review, focus on faster one steps)

20 minutes of rope skipping

5 rounds of shadowboxing (2 minute rounds, 1 minute rest)

Notes: Tried out the BAS for the first round of shadowboxing, but it needs to be weighed down more.  It tipped forward after an uppercut.  That said, I'm still a huge fan of it.  It's weird to be able to go full power into something and not have it hurt my hands.  It's like having a good training partner on the mitts.

Rope skipping continues to improve, and I was able to go harder on the shadowboxing.  Actually toned it down a bit, as I bench tomorrow and didn't want to burn out my shoulders.

Student is really improving in TKD.  Cool to watch.

I'm still focusing on getting my leg knee to move well.  It seems to be paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment