Thursday, April 23, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2660

25 minutes of stretching and single leg work.  I was actually able to jump out of the bottom of a single leg squat with my left leg and jump up half a landing of stairs without putting my other foot down.  I'm wondering if I just had a bunch of scar tissue I needed to break up.


PM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 296
2x10
1x8

Close grip axle bench 251
3x10

Swiss bar incline bench 225
1x9
1x7
1x6

Dips
3xLots

Standing ab wheel between sets of bench
8x8

Poundstone curls
103xAxle

30 minutes later

3 rounds on the BAS (2 minute rounds, 1 minute rest)

Notes: 3:25 between sets of benching, 2:00 between sets of dips.  I felt really good coming into today's workout, and actually thought I'd have a solid 3x10 on the flat bench.  Swiss bar performance coudla gone either way.  I really don't want to drop the weight, because it feels like too much regression.  Might bring the slingshot in. 

Still enjoying my work on the BAS.  No real focus aside from getting work in.

Got a little extra work in teaching my kid how to ride a bike without training wheels earlier today.  Some short sprints to catch them before they fell.  They honestly got it on the first try, but I wanted to be there as the safety net.  Was a great day.  The forced quarantine has honestly been great for family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment