Monday, November 9, 2020

 Training Log: Entry 2344


AM WORKOUT (0700ish, with a 0535 wake up via alarm)


EMOM workout.  Odd minute was 3x190 front squats, Even minute was 3x255 SSB squats.  Went for 32 rounds total.


90 second rest


Front squat immediately to SSB squat

23x135+10x135


90 second rest


CONDITIONING


85lb circus dumbbell clean (alternate arms each rep)

30 reps in 2:30


1000 WORKOUT


50 minute weighted vest walk


Notes: Good to get back to the EMOM workout.  Sucks in a different way than Litvinov.  My hamstrings are still screaming from my squat workout a few days ago, so hopefully this will get recovery moving again.  Circus Dumbbell was just something I'd kicked around as an idea for a while: simple to set up and execute.  That weighted vest walk after the squat workout was suddenly very challenging.


I will get in my daily training later.  I think I'm going to scrap KB swings, or do them every other day.  I've noticed my hip started acting up as soon as I started doing them daily again.  I also haven't done any real stretching in a LONG time.


No comments:

Post a Comment