Tuesday, November 17, 2020

 Training Log: Entry 2351


AM WORKOUT (0400 wake up via dog)


65 min fasted weighted vest walk


50 chins


50 pull aparts


25 pushdowns


Breakfast


High handle trap bar pulls 135

1x212





20 wide grip pull ups



Notes: My lower body is still pretty beat to hell from my Saturday squat workout and the run yesterday, and a 30 min EMOM front squat/SSB workout just didn't sound like it was going to fly, so came up with the idea on my walk to just go for broke on the trap bar and see what I could do.  212 was just about there.  My upper body seemed to be the limiter: was just not happy having the weight there for so long.  I like the idea of using this 5th day of training as a grab bag day: may let it get even more flexible in the future.


LUNCHTIME WORKOUT


Front squat 135 immediately to SSB 135

25/10


Notes: Legs still weren't feeling great and gym was still set up for a front squat/SSB workout, so did the "salt the earth" set just to force some blood flow.  This was without knee sleeves, no warm-up.  Nice to have that in me.


Will most likely cap the evening off with a walk with the Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment