Thursday, November 26, 2020

 Training Log: Entry 2359


AM WORKOUT (0830)


High handle trap bar pulls 135

1x251





Notes: Honestly wasn't expecting to top my previous best.  Came into this super beat up and underate yesterday in anticipation of some good old fashioned American gluttony today.  Quads pumped up instantly in the set and from there it just really sucked, but I kept finding more reps.  I honestly had some more after 251, but it was once again running into that whole "how much more is worth it?" sorta moment.  I've got a crazy topset buried in me somewhere that is going to come out one day.


Skipped the morning walk because I didn't wanna do it.  Engaged in my second favorite breakfast of all time: an energy drink and a quest bar. 

Also ran my daily work like a circuit this morning.  I prefer that approach.  I've been doing daily bodyweight reverse hypers instead of KB swings and they seem to be doing me some favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment