Friday, July 1, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2465


AM WORKOUT (0555 natural wake up) FASTED

Just gonna narrate this one.  There's a set of concrete stairs by my folks place.  It's 50 stairs with a landing every 5th stair.

I did 11 rounds in 19:45 of

* 10 burpees
* Run up the stairs
* 5 prisoner squats at the top
* Run back down

From there, I did 2 rounds where from the bottom, I did 5 burpees, ran up to the first landing, 5 prisoner squats, run up a landing, 5 burpees, keep alternating.  When I got to the top, I'd do 5 burpees, then repeat the pattern going down each landing.

I finished those 2 rounds at a time of 29:45, at which point, I finished it off with one final run up the stairs


Great little metabolic hit first thing in the morning using what I had available.  KBs are supposed to arrive later today, but until then I have lots of resources.  


---


@ChongLordUno Major props coming from you my dude!


---


My kettlebells arrived





Which meant I got to do


5 minutes of ABCs w/45lb(20kg) KBs (26 total)


Followed by


3 mile run/2.5 mile walk


Also spent 4 hours walking around a county fair today.  Lots of activity.


And I forgot to log this awesome breakfast burrito I had from my favorite local spot





It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment