Wednesday, August 31, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2526


AM WORKOUT (0545 wake up via wife’s alarm) FASTED


TABEARTA


Notes:


* Had to get a 12 hour fasted blood lipids profile this morning, so I slept in and just hit a bare basics.  I felt like week 1 of the program worked out best for that.  I have Tang Soo Do tonight, and might get in some burpee chins or daily work or something, but otherwise, I got SOMETHING in.  I also packed a TON of food for after the blood draw, and now that it’s done I am tearing through it.


PM WORKOUT (1600)


Got in 49 burpee chins in 5 minutes. 50 in 5:07. Good chunk of daily work, now waiting on Tang Soo Do. Still building the airplane as I fly with the program; thinking I will chew through bench mainwork THEN hit up prowler and see how much time I have remaining to figure out upper body assistance

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mythicalstrength, when you visit CA do you go all-out and eat Animal Style In N Out burgers or do you maintain your usual Deep Water-ish eating habits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never cared for animal style, but I get a Double Double with the bread when I go to In n Out. I don't eat all the bread, but enough to enjoy the experience. I am on vacation; it's time for family and fun

      Delete