Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Training Log: Entry 1927


Axle Clean and Press (clean once)
7x223
4x223
6x148 (strict)

Notes: Regressed slightly. Blame it on being sick. Couldn't keep my breath at the top. Leg drive was better than last week, much less locking out required. Might drop the weight 5lbs next time around, as I'm not really hitting the reps I'd like for a "rep day".


DB incline press 105
(5)1x7
(4)1x8
(3)1x7
(2)1x7
(1)1x7


superset w/

D-ring lat pulldown/kelso shrug combo 90lbs
5x10/10


Notes: Some progress on the DB press from last week at least. Still liking this approach. Was able to keep a greater degree of incline on the first set by jacking the seat up one more notch.


DB curl dropset
1x25x25lbs hammer curl
1x15x20lbs curl
1x10x15lbs hammer curl
1x10x10lbs curl


Notes: Short on time, so did this with the power blocks. Amazing pump, might keep this rotating with the axle.


General Notes: Woke up at 193.6. Think weight is screwy from being sick, not going to get too spun up about it. Starting to think diet is affecting my training too significantly, not really seeing the progress I'd like. Getting my bodyfat measured next week, and after that I may start slowly introducing more protein back into my diet to see if I can put on some quality weight and get my strength moving up again. On the mend with my cold, still dealing with some symptoms, but not needing as much medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment