Friday, September 4, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1928

And now a very special update.

Early AM training

Death medley
400' total

Notes: Just going to explain this.

-Start with a 100lb keg and 205lb sandbag at starting line.
-Run keg 50'
-Run back to sandbag, clean from floor 3 times
-Run back to keg
-Run keg back to start, clean and press keg twice
-Run keg 50'
-Run back to sandbag, clean from floor once
-Run back to keg
-Run keg back to start
-Dry heave


Only took one of those to fry me out. Did an abbreviated one afterwards, where I ran the keg, ran back to sandbag, cleaned it once, ran back to keg, ran keg back to start. After that, I was done.


LATER AM TRAINING

Yoke 500lbs
2x100' (50' with turn)
2x50'


Notes: Hit this about 3.5 hours later. Don't think it was enough time to rest. Only thing moving fast was my heart. Might still keep this 2 a day events thing going, but think I gotta start eating more.



General notes: Woke up at 191.0, so clearly my prediction on weight was wrong. Feeling good, although my right lat is a little pissed off. Had some time to shoot some photos. I don't have any magical lights in my house, so shadows are non-existant and my camera is blurry, so these are outstanding baseline shots with no trick photography. That said, soon as I can find some magic lights, I'm going to myspace angle the crap out of myself.


Getting bodyfat% measured on Wed, so I can attach a number to the image, and then after that I'm thinking of changing things up nutritionally now that I'll have some numbers to play with.






No comments:

Post a Comment