Saturday, September 5, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1930

(4) Mat Pulls 600+chains
13 reps total

(4) 495+chains
1x3 deadstop


Notes: Wasn't really firing on all cylinders today. Left 2 reps on the 600lb set. Could've had them if I fought for it, but a voice in my head told me it was a bad idea. Managed this with 3 pick ups. 7,3,3. Still, progress from last week in terms of reps. If I can hold 7 strong, I'll be happy.


Rolling thunder 90lbs
80 seconds

Notes: Figured I might as well break this thing out since I got it. It's a nice change of pace for grip training. Probably keep it in the rotation. Will go heavier next time, just wanted to see what it was like.


Squats 410
1x8
1x4
1x2
1x1

stripset 320
1x8


Notes: 15 breaths between all sets, to include strip set. Intended to chase this further, but I was done at this.


General notes: Woke up at 190.8. I'm reaching my limit for sure, every session is a fight, I'm in zombie mode, and all I can think about is food. After I get my bodyfat measured, I'm going to have to soul search a bit to see how I want to handle my future nutrition. I do know that, if I choose to put on weight, I'm not going to go batshit crazy and will instead take it gradual, applying the lessons I learned from this experience.

Cheat meal today was 2 BBQ beef ribs and the biggest baked potato I have ever seen in my life with full on butter, sour cream and chives. Also finished off my wife's cobb salad on top of that. Wanted a "cleaner" cheat, getting burnt out eating junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment