Friday, September 4, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1929

Finished the day with

Pull ups
1x30

Dips
1x68

Band pull aparts
1x136


Notes: Haven't been logging it, but everyday I've been hitting 100 chin ups in some variety, a max set of dips, and double the amount of reps for band pull aparts.  This is what this week finished out at.

And now a photo that, unlike those last ones, is sure to appeal to my female viewers: a clean garage.  Had the day off work and decided to do some re-organizing.  Had a lot of wasted space in the old set-up and my wife's car door kept hitting the reverse hyper since it was in the middle of the floor.  If I could get some small enough hitch pins I could actually break down the yoke and store it in a corner to take up even less space, but I'm still really pleased with the footprint left behind now.  Room for more toys.




As a result of spending the afternoon moving all this equipment around, my back is pretty fried, so I called the pull ups at one set.

No comments:

Post a Comment