Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1938


(11) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squats
3x425+chains
6x365+chains

Notes: Just sort've going through the motions. Hamstrings were really torqued yesterday, so I'm pretty happy that I was even able to get through this. Feeder workouts pay off. Thinking my plan to start swapping movements next cycle is going to work well.


GHR sit up w/25lbs
1x8
2x7

Notes: Focusing on keeping abs contracted the entire time. Noticed that I was more bracing my hips on the eccentric before.


Car deadlift simulator 8 plates
1x15


Notes: Another PR on this movement. Think next week I'm going to throw on 9 plates, as these high reps are breaking me down.



General notes: Woke up at 192.2. Think I'll allow myself to get as high as 193.5 while training for this contest, but we'll see. Biggest change is introducing greek yogurt w/protein powder as an early morning meal, which should be a positive. Later tonight, plan to finish up my workout with 3 minutes of reverse hyper and some neck harness work. I'm in pain, but not beat up, if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment