Monday, September 7, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1931

Weighted chins 55lbs
23 reps

Notes: Felt light and easy today. Just sticking with the plan of gradual progression, but I had some more in me.


Swiss bar floor press 275
10 reps

Notes: Hate unracking the swiss bar, wish they built it with rotating sleeves. Elbows pretty pissed off. Still, this was a heavier effort than last week, coming back into full form with this routine. Paused every rep at the bottom.


Shoulder circuit
3 rounds


Close grip swiss bar bench 245
12 reps

Notes: This felt a little easier on the elbows. It's "tricep" work, but it hammered the chest pretty decent, which was my intention.


DB rows
Sets in between everything x 3
1x28


General notes: Woke up at 191.4. Didn't have a huge rebound from my cheat meal, which is nice. Feeling a little beat up from all the non-lifting work I've been doing (cleaning garage, modifying lat pulldown, went to the beach yesterday and ran around a bunch). Not logging all the warm-ups I'm performing for my main work, but it's how I'm trying to get in a little more volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment