Sunday, October 2, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2237

30 minute run on pavement


Notes: Deviated from the plan, but since it's running I"m not too concerned about it.  Just a good day for a run; gloomy, cool, about to rain, wind blowing.  Knew I wasn't going to get a whole lot more of these until the snow came.  I was focused on keeping my footspeed up, and my knee didn't have any issues, so that's a positive.


General notes; Woke up at 193.0.  Helped a buddy move yesterday.  He's a single dude who loves to cook and got short notice that he had to leave, so he had a freezer full of food that he paid me in.  Brought home the following


-6 ribeye steaks
-10 bone in porkchops
-5 packages of brats
-10 chorizo sausages
-Misc rib meat, pulled pork, red beans, and various other odds and ends.
-60 cricket based protein bars (part of a kickstarter he supported. They're more like meal bars. 300 calories, 20+ grams of fat and carbs, only 10 protein)


I don't think I'll have any issues with my plan to eat more meat and less nuts with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment