Monday, October 17, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2249




AM WORKOUT



DELOAD



Axle continental and push press (press away) 156
3x10
1x7
1x6






superset w/




Axle rows 156
5x10






Notes: Plan was 5x10 for both, but didn't have the wind for it.  I'm mostly recovered from being ill, but my cardio still sucks. Good day for a deload at least.  I'm a little off on my schedule, but basically the deload is split between 2 calendar weeks.  I'll resume normal training tomorrow.  I need to start developing my plan for contest prep now, as it's coming up and I need to start specializing more.






Dips (upright)
150 reps


Notes: 2 sets of 75 wi
th rest pausing.  Managed 40 in the first go. I might start using some weighted sets of these, but the unweighted work really seems to play out well.




Axle rows 156
2x10




Axle curls
1x135






General notes: Woke up at 190.2.  Feeling beat down but recovering. Just gotta keep moving forward.




PM WORKOUT


CoC #1 Timed hold


1:15
1:00


Notes: Already seeing improvements. Despite a late start, I think I'm gonna see some good stuff from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment