Friday, October 21, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2252

5k zombie obstacle course

Notes: This was a stupid thing for me to do, but it was a work function that my wife partook in and she's afraid of zombies, so I went to support her.  Nothing was too challenging.  The "obstacles" were trivial and we went at a light pace.  I "died" really early.  We were given flag football flags and if we lost 2 of them we were considered dead.  We still got to run the course, we just weren't eligible for prizes at the end. My fight or flight is all jacked up, and instead of running away from zombies, I would run straight into them, so the first swarm of them took me right out.  After that, I spent the rest of the course blocking for my wife.  I'd get in front of her and then, when a zombie booked it for her, I'd just come to a dead stop and have them bounce off me. I'm sure it was funny to watch.  She almost made it all the way through, but we got swarmed at the end.


Woke up at 191.4.  Finally putting weight on, but having some real bad GI issues.  Think I have an intolerance to all manner of nuts.  Switched to cashews, and as soon as I started eating them these flared up again.  Peanuts, amazingly, don't cause the issue, so I guess I'll just stick with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment