Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2250

AM WORKOUT

SSB Squats
5xBar+chains
5x115+chains
5x155+chains
3x205+chains
1x245+chains
1x295+chains
1x335+chains
1x395+chains
10x295+chains

superset w/

Reverse hyper 270
4x11


Notes: Tried out an experiment and warmed up while supersetting on the reverse hyper.  Back was fatigued a bit, and almost got stapled on the set of 395, but it really made the training move quick.  I think I might keep up with this.  Still figuring out loading with the squats, but as long as I'm straining and life sucks, it's working.


Car deadlift simulator
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
15x6plates

superset w/

Standing ab wheel
4x8



https://youtu.be/KNH-VpvXMKM


Notes: Got some video of the deads, I'll upload them later.  It was a solid effort. My knee sleeves kept peeling my fingers away from the handles. After I was done, I was huffing and wheezing pretty decent.  I'm a bit out of practice with various other weird training issues popping up.


General notes: Woke up at 190.2.  Feeling less beat up.  My trap is still pissed off at me; guess it's gonna be one of those things that takes a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment