Sunday, October 30, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2260

Keg carry/backwards prowler drag medley

50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' run back to keg
50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' run back to keg
50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' backwards prowler drag loaded w/200lbs


3 rounds of the above

Notes: I feel back to my old self. This was a helluva effort.  After the second round I thought I was done; just struggling to recover.  The last round was more of a death march than a run, but I made it through, and the prowler drag actually went well.  I've really developed my ability to dig deep there.  I have found out that I DO have decent enough speed with the 182lb keg off the starting line, so I'm not necessarily slow, just fatigued. I still have a month to really get that down, but at this point I know I'm going to be the toughest I've ever been.

I said it in my last log, and I'll say it here again; you can't kill me.

Woke up at 192.8.  Shin split didn't bother me on the medley, so that's a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment