Sunday, June 3, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2514


PM WORKOUT

Stone of steel over bar (20)
3xStone
3x+50
3x+70
3x+90 (rep PR)
1x+100 (weight PR)

Prowler loaded w/90lbs
5 rounds of high handles 50'/low handles 50'
No rest between rounds


Notes: Stone continues to improve.  Focusing on squeezing it as hard as I can and getting it high on my chest so that I can get good distance at the top.  I've heard that on a concrete stone arms go 10 and 2, while with with SoS it's more like 9 and 3, and that seems to be panning out for me.  Pretty sure my weight PR is the same weight that sent me backwards on my 10th competition, so that's a pretty significant PR.

Really like what I've come up with for the prowler.  Just a solid burn out.  Learning to stay low and keep my head down went a long way on making the low handles viable.  Actually listened to this song to help keep me in the groove for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijOlAR3zs8

No weigh in today, but eating has been well.  Got a 1.4lb ribeye waiting for me for dinner that I've had in the freezer for a month waiting for a day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment