Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2528

AM WORKOUT

SUPERSETS

Buffalo Bar Squats 260
10x10

Set 1: Dips 1x34
Set 2: Band pull aparts 1x20
Set 3: Log clean 1x1x200lbs
rotate

Notes: I seem to have adjusted to this stimulus.  Not nearly as awful as it was the past few times.  Part of that is switching to a lighter/more dynamic approach to the cleans I imagine, but part of it is just getting more accustomed to the workload and degree of suck.  Still sticking with sub 2 minute rest periods.  I'm getting closer and closer to RX weight with the lowest rest periods, which will mean moving on to fewer sets for the same rep total soon.

Woke up at 197.8.  Am already getting fed up with how much I have to eat.  Re-living my "Building the Monolith" experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment