Sunday, June 24, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2532

PM WORKOUT

Stone of steel over bar (20)
3xStone
3x+50
3x+75
1x+100 (3 laps, 1 over bar)
0x+125 (lapped, slipped on the load)
3x+75

Prowler high handles 90lbs
3 rounds of 50' forward, 50' back

Notes: Stones felt great today, but hands kept sweating and slipping.  Coulda solved it with the tacky towel, but want to stay away from it as long as I can.  Forces my technique to get better.  Lapping the stone was strong, but I also pulled the holy hell out of my abs on the 100lb set.  Interesting sensation to say the least. 

Been raining the past few days and changed the drag coefficient on the street.  Pushing the low handles resulted in a cartoonish moment of pushing as hard as I could and only my feet moving.  Salvaged as much as I could.

Woke up at 199.4.  Mega bloat going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment