Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2516

AM WORKOUT

Buffalo Bar Squats 250lbs
10x10

Dips
4x30

Log cleans 220
2x3
1x2
1x1

Notes: Holy crap this one floored me. Combination of weight on squats being heavier and still being a little sick.  Did supersets, with the dips on odd sets and the cleans on even sets.  Those cleans were taking a lot out of me, and I'm most likely going to need to switch to singles to be able to recover between sets.  Up until set 6 was ok, but after that I would lay down on the floor between sets and spent much of my time trying not to vomit.  As much as I don't want to, I may invest in a fan for the garage just to allow me to keep my bodytemp down.  I like training in bad conditions,  but if it's getting to the point that it's limiting my training, keeping cool may be the smart move.

Woke up at 190.8.  Still trying not to stupidly overcorrect nutrition, but I'm eating more than before and seeing very small changes.  Still all "clean" foods, which is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment