Sunday, June 17, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2526

PM WORKOUT

Stone of steel over bar (20)
3xStone
3x+50
3x+75
2x+100 (rep PR)
9x+50

Notes: Came into this workout feeling like I was going to puke.  Most likely the result of the approximately 3lbs of bacon I had at breakfast that morning for Father's Day.  The first 2 rounds were basically me hitting the reps and then feeling sorry for myself, but after that it seemed like I had sweat out the grease and was ready to play.  Got smarter about loading the stone, and instead of going 2 25s, then 2 35s and then 2 45s, realized I could just keep slapping 25s in there.  Technique was feeling strong and I'm still learning stuff.  Did a better job of really squatting down to the stone to start the rep, and my lapping felt more natural and secure.

Woke up at 197.2.  Bought a weightgainer while I was out, since I had a good discount on it.  Figured it'd help make morning workouts faster, as I plan to just slam it and go.  Muscletech's "Masstech".  Seemed one of the few massgainers on the market that wasn't just maltodextrin and protein powder.  I really miss the old recipe "Up Your Mass", but it seems that is completely off the market now.

No comments:

Post a Comment