Monday, March 4, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2392

AM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 286
2x10
1x6

Close grip axle bench press 236
2x10
1x8

Swiss bar incline bench 195
2x10
1x9

Dips
3xFailure (something like 28, 20, 19)

DB rows 105
1x20

Standing ab wheel between all sets of pressing (3 for the first 3 sets, 2 for the rest)
Notes: 2:20 between sets of pressing, 2:00 between dips.  Not observing a big difference between AM and PM strength, which is cool.  Glad I got up this morning.  Biceps on both arms are hurting good; big part of that is having to rip my car doors open since they're freezing shut in this weather.  Right shoulder still pretty pissed off too.  Benefit of eliminating rest times with this workout is, toward the end, I have room for more stuff, hence the DB rows.

Woke up at 196.8.

3 comments:

  1. I see you mention a PR and lifetime PR sometimes. What is the difference between the two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No difference. I do have some PRs that are post surgical, but these days they're matching up to my pre-surgical.

      Delete
    2. So mostly just pre knee surgery and post knee surgery comparisons?

      Delete