Sunday, March 17, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2401

PM WORKOUT

Treadmill run
Incline: 1.0
Speed: 7.5
Time: 12:00

Notes: Story time; woke up in the middle of the night with my back seizing up on me.  Some of the worst pain I ever felt in my life.  Had to actually fall out of bed to get out of it.  Thought it was ER time and that I mighta slipped a disk.  It was 0400, so I went downstairs and slept on the couch and woke up like a new man. Memory foam topper strikes again.  Big source of back pain.  Still, decided not to push it with a weight vest run and went for speed today.  Did have to take 3 ten second breaks on the last 3 minutes, but kept pace as good as I could.

No weigh in this morning.  Another 1.65lb porterhouse down.  I'm sure that's good for recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment