Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2393

PM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (buffalo bar squats-box jumps-reverse hypers)

Buffalo bar squats
6xBar
6x140
6x230
6x320
4+2x410
6x320

Box jumps
6x5

Reverse hypers 230
6x12

Walking lunges w/45lb weightvest
1x20

Notes: 3:45 between giant sets.  Was good to get 400lbs on my back again.  Still feels heavy, but not as heavy as 320 felt at the start of the training cycle.  Just have to get adjusted to the feeling again.  My back was fried by the end of the giant sets.  Original plan was Stone of Steel shouldering to finish off, but felt it woulda just compounded the fatigue and screwed me for deads, so brought out walking lunges.  I'm trying to do my best to keep all the good stuff I got out of Deep Water, with the cleans, jumps, and unilateral work.  Had to rest pause the topset of squats, but it'll be back soon.

Woke up at 194.8.  Good to see the weight continue to move in the direction I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment