Tuesday, January 5, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2392


MONDAY


AM WORKOUT (0400 wake up) Fasted


10 rounds of

10 thrusters (95lbs)

10 burpees


Done in 22:34


40 reverse hypers

50 band pull aparts

25 band pushdowns

20 chins


3 rounds of 

7 standing ab wheels

10 chins



Notes: Heard about a workout that was 10 KB swings/10 burpees for 10 rounds for time, and made it into this.  Getting this to sub 20 minutes will be real intense.  I'm liking thrusters after the squat workout as something of a feeder workout.  Forearm tendons are pissy, which seems to happen after that squat workout.  I'm most likely holding the bar lower to move more weight, which is putting more stress on my arms.  If I was smart, I'd schedule squat at the end of the week vs the beginning and then take some days off to heal.  Thankfully, being smart has never been my strong suit.


Weighed in last night before bed at 185.3.  Been fluctuating between 183-186 on the few occasions that I weigh in.  Hopefully I'll be seeing that go up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment