Tuesday, January 5, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2393


AM WORKOUT (0315 via alarm)


ALTERNATING SETS (incline-flat)


Close grip incline bench 210

1x10

1x8

1x7


Axle bench press 235

1x10

2x8


DB bench dropset

(3) Incline bench 4x105s

(3) Incline bench 5x75s

Flat 4x105s

Flat 5x75s

Flat w/metal catapult 6x75s

10 push ups


Chins between sets of benching

2x13

Sets of 12 for the rest


Dips w/rest pause

55+25+enough for 150


Poundstone curls

142xAxle


Tabata boxing on the BAS



Notes: 3:00 between sets.  With the longer rest periods, I made the DB benching a shorter workout and tried something I had been thinking about playing around with the incline.  I also got to use my new Ironmaster dumbbells which go up to 75lbs per hand.  I like them, but they are different than powerblocks: don't change weight out quite as quickly.  Longer handles too, but they feel sturdier, and could fit fat gripz if I were so inclined.  I think this addition is going to be a net positive.


On the flat bench, when I REMEMBER how to bench, I have a great performance.  This means driving with the feet AND squeezing the hell out of the bar.  I tend to only do 1 or the other.


Forearm pain was reduced.  Still present, but not horrible.  Time continues to be the ultimate healer.


PM WORKOUT (1500)


Axle Grace

4:25


Notes: Better than last time. Most likely a sign of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment