Thursday, May 5, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2410


AM WORKOUT (0330 natural wake up)

9 rounds of the following in 25 minutes

8 front squats w/185
Sled push down the length of the gym w/90lbs loaded
5 burpee chins 


PM WORKOUT (1500)

19 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells

50 dips
25 GHRs
20 ring fallouts
25 pushdowns
50 face pulls

Playing around with a concept 2 rower


Notes: Had an early start today, so had to get in a quick workout.  I really like what I came up with.  Litvisled+.  There's a small run included: I either run to the sled from the barbell or run from the sled to the rack for the burpee chins.  I didn't stop moving for 25 minutes and was gassed. Came back in the PM for daily work and the ABCs.  Elevation still showing itself, but I'm finding my stride.  Played around with the rower a bit.  Wasn't super jazzed with the experience, but might give it another try.





Hotel room chicken tacos are still on point.


No comments:

Post a Comment