Monday, May 30, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2434



AM WORKOUT (0615 natural wake up) FASTED


"Russian 3-way: Don't Forget Protection"


KB Fran into KB Isabel into KB Grace into ABCs


24kg bells


Time Cap: 20 minutes



Got through 5 ABCs at the end.  The shoulders are the limiter.  I was doing strict presses on Grace, since the bells are lighter than RX.  Isabel is full snatches vs halfs.  This didn't floor me like yesterday, but it's still solid


Got some approx times on WODs.  Fran was about 7:30, Isabel was around 4:30, Grace took about 4:30, and I got 5 ABCs in about 2:30, which shows how much it was beating me up at the end.


I brought SO much weight on this trip and have just been sticking with the 24s.  I imagine if I wasn't limiting myself to 20 minute workouts I might expand more, but right now this is answering a lot of mail.


PM WORKOUT


Got in a leisurely 3 mile run with the Mrs and then 22 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells.  Been able to get in ab work with some fallouts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment