Wednesday, May 11, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2415


AM WORKOUT (0340 wake up via alarm) FASTED


10 rounds of the following


1 ABC w/24kg bells, front rack carry across the gym, then another ABC, turn around farmer’s walk it back, then 5 burpee chins (all one round, only put the bells down for burpee chins)


KB crawl across the gym floor and back with a pair of 20kg bells, 5 burpee chins between crawls


1 round of the previous circuit, this time with 20kg bells


1 round of 1 ABC, farmers walk across gym, 1 ABC, KB crawl back, 5 burpee chins


Total time: 40:58


Notes: Just going wild and trying out stuff. Those first 10 rounds produce an interesting type of fatigue. My front delts were screaming, and I was breathing hard, but my heart rate wasn’t really going up. The KB crawls were agonizing but not exhausting: I think DBs would be a better choice for moving faster. This was a good workout for trying out some bad ideas and seeing what had wings. I get to travel home tomorrow, so probably 1 more wild workout and then back to some sort of schedule while my life continues to be chaos. Planning on a long walk today and then some more ABCs at some point.


PM WORKOUT (1530)


20 ABCs in 5 minutes


22 GHRs

20 GHR sit ups

40 reverse hypers

25 pushdowns

Neck work


Notes: Wheels are falling off the ABCs train, which is to be expected.  I also went walking for over 3 hours today since I worked a half day.  Got some lunch at a Hawaiin BBQ place, which was awesome, but I'm sure the fatigue was still showing.  Tomorrow I travel back.  Gonna be another shorter workout due to show time.  Thinking Black Jack with KB front squats and burpee chins, or possibly Juarez Valley or Tower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment