Tuesday, May 31, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2435


AM WORKOUT (0615 natural wake up) FASTED


**"Go Before You're Ready"**


Open with 5 minutes of ABCs


Transition straight into a 15 minute EMOM


Odd minute: 8 Front squats


Even minute: 2 manmakers


On rounds 10 and 11 of the EMOM, I threw in what I'm going to dub a "catfish set" ala Deep Water. I got in 10 front squats and 3 manmakers. It was right around the time my heart rate had finally settled down from the ABCs, and those extra reps got it jacked back up again.


Stayed with the 24kg bells. There really is magic in opening up with the ABCs.



Leaving the kiddo with the grandparents tonight and doing a date night with the Mrs later, so this may be all the training for today, outside of a possible run.  


Been eating well.  Got to get some Hawaiian BBQ, In n Out and Jack in the Box.  Been a solid confirmation that my fast food addiction has changed.  Zero compulsion to binge, and I typically don't finish what I have.  I eat until I'm satisfied.  I do still struggle with a bit too much self-denial.  There are certain foods I'd love to order, but seeing the transfats in them just shuts them off in my brain.  I'm still trying to find moderation and balance, but I'm definitely in a better way.


And in that regard; we're hitting up "On The Border" tonight.  Haven't been in a long time.


LATER AM WORKOUT


Got in a leisurely 5k run with the Mrs, then we walked the dog for 1.5 miles, then got in a walk to the grocery store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment