Sunday, May 8, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2412


AM WORKOUT (0350 wake up via alarm) FASTED


LITVERSATE


8 front squats of 185

Backwards sled drag on odd sets/push on evens

5 burpee chins


14 rounds done in 40:09, 15 in 43: 20


Notes: Cute name a combination of Litvinov and NEVERsate. Combines stuff from both. Got the 8 front squats and sleds from Dan John’s Litvisleds and the Burpee chins, giant set format from NEVERsate. Zero rest between rounds is my own madness. I seem to be adapting to the elevation, but this is still an absolute killer workout. Really appreciate it: hits just about everything.


Ideally will get in some more ABCs later today.


PM WORKOUT


23 ABCs with 24kbg bells in 5 minutes. 


Notes: Did 5 rounds of 4 and 1 of 3.  It just keeps getting more awful while I keep getting better.  I suppose that is balance.  Called it after this, just to keep to a schedule, but again: I can walk away saying "I trained enough today" with this and what I did in the morning.


More travel grub





3 egg whites, half an avocado, 2oz of chicken breasts, a cut up grassfed beef stick, some grape tomatoes and mushrooms with salsa and just a touch of mixed nut butter, which is also what is on that slice of keto toast that I grilled on a 4" skillet, next to some greek yogurt mixed with powdered peanut butter, protein powder, a cut up sugar free dark chocolate peanut butter cup and some keto cereal.


I honestly find joy in "surviving" like this on the road.  I see the junk my peers resort to eating and it's nice to know that there are still options out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment