Tuesday, May 10, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2414


AM WORKOUT (0330 wake up via alarm) FASTED


LITVERSATES


9 rounds of


8 Front squats w/185

Sled push on odd sets/backwards drag on even w/90lbs loaded

5 burpee chins


Done in 23:08


Notes: Had an early start for work, so a shorter workout, but still quite intense. Been nice bringing back the barbell front squat. The KBs have paid off on it.


PM WORKOUT (1500)


22 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells


21 GHRs

20 GHR sit ups

40 reverse hypers

25 pushdowns

Neck work


Notes: 25 in 5 remains my white whale, and I'm most likely getting into my own head about it.  I fell forward in the 4th round and had to jump into the front squat, and that was the beginning of the end.  Had a few other missteps.  But I was still gassed and hurting when it was done, which is what matters.


Got in the daily work.


I walk to and from the gym here for extra activity.  When I was done, I noticed my vascularity had returned to my shoulders.  I think this has been a solid week of "drying out" from all the overeating.  Once I get back home and stabilize my diet, I'll see what weight is looking like.  I'm within water cutting distance of making weight, but I'd prefer to just walk on the scale and make weight.  Ideally while eating something.

2 comments: