Sunday, October 2, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2557


Slept until 0620 this morning and got in a fasted workout of

TABEARTA
50 kb swings w/40kbg bell
Half TABEARTA (3 complexes per round, but only 4 rounds)
25 swings

THAT was pretty effective. While my serratus heals, I still have ways to make things suck.


I then got in another TABEARTA around 1330, and then I brought back 5 minutes of ABCs w/24kg bells at 1800.  Got in 22.  I am SUPER happy about that.  I haven't done ABCs since my bicep started bugging me, and I took these at what I'd call a "leisurely" pace, and managed 22, which was a reach goal when I started.  TABEARTA has been keeping me sharp, and it's awesome to see the carryover.  I'd like to rotate between the two from here out.  My left forearm was pensive coming in, but I got confidence going on.


Last 5/3/1 for Hardgainers squat workout tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment