Saturday, October 22, 2022

Training Log: Entry 2574



Slept until 0640, got up and did a dandy fasted TABATA workout where I did burpee chins on the 20 seconds and 1 95lb bear complex during the 10s.  By round 7 I was absolutely smoked.


Got stuff done, came home and did a Monument workout.  Shook out to


15x225 front squats straight into 20x225 squats into 25x225 SSB squats into 30x225 deadlifts


I rested long enough to put the plates away, then did 5 EMOM rounds of 3 ABCs w/24kg bells, because I just can't get enough apparently.


I've got a little more time to get some thoughts down.  Big thing is: I NEEDED that Monument workout.  I've been hiding from it, and it shows.  I still hit my old numbers, but it was ROUGH.  I wanted to quit at rep 1 of the SSB squats and getting through the back squats was a slog.  Definitely good to tap into it.


I'm feeling the effects of the low cals, which is great, because it inspires me to eat big when the time comes.  Sleep is suffering a touch because of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment