Saturday, October 29, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2581


Slept until 0715 and knocked this out immediately upon waking





You can see I'm still in my pajamas


Tabata.  During the 20 seconds, get in 4 burpee chins.  During the 10 seconds, 1 bear complex.


Got in “KINDERGARTEN” after lunch. I put my money where my mouth is on this one, as I keep saying I came up with the best 20 minute workout of all time…and I really think I did. My monument was a dandy birthday workout yesterday, but Kindergarten STILL floors me. I actually cut the burpee chins down to 4 and 2 minutes respectively, as I feel like I’m getting too much “rest” doing them. Perhaps the solution will be to keep them on the Tabata timer and get in 3s and 2s per round. Still room to play around, like a real PBJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment