Thursday, October 13, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2566

AM WORKOUT (0320 natural wake up)

**CHAOS IS THE PLAN** Week 1, Day 3


1000 dips
EMOM, 3 KB swings w/40kg bell

Done inside of 79 rounds



**POST WORKOUT SHAKE**

* 50 pull aparts
* A bunch of curls

Notes:

* There it is.  

* It’s amazing how “fast” this workout felt compared to yesterday’s log effort.  Which, allow me to bask in the fact that I put 135lbs over my head 100 times yesterday on top of 120+ burpee chins and then came and did this this morning.  But yesterday’s workout was far more agonizing.

* The swings were the right call.  Originally was thinking cleans, but they were beating me up.  

* Tang Soo Do was a solid workout last night.  Spent a lot of time drilling some unique kicks in combinations.  I got in a good sweat.


PM WORKOUT


Brought back a classic for the evening.

24 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells


Got 15 done unbroken. Not bad...considering everything leading up to it

No comments:

Post a Comment