Sunday, October 30, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2582


Slept until 0700 off and on, woke up and did another fasted tabata workout of 4 burpee chins on the 20 and a bear complex on the 10.  I need to name this, because I do it often enough and it's effective enough.


What WASN'T effective was this early afternoon workout.



Doubles of devil presses into thrusters.  It SOUNDED like it would be a real ball buster, but ABCs are better

So I did ABCs


25 in 5 minutes, with 20 unbroken.  Matching previous PR.

That's a total of about 13 minutes of work in the day, and all 13 minutes sucked pretty hard.  That's making the most with the least.

And while I'm talking that, here is a dinner I whipped up in a few minutes because I was behind the 8-ball



Chicken burger with an egg white topped, chicken bacon, an onion ring on a keto bun with lettuce, tomato and pickle.  Been another great "get to yes" day.






No comments:

Post a Comment