Saturday, March 4, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2698

Got up at 0700, got in 2:30 of fasted burpees, felt like I was hit by a truck the whole time, lived a lot and then got this done in the evening




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BqMBH-GRk


For 10 minutes, do a burpee into a KB cluster, then burpee into stone to shoulder.  Ladder the first part of the complex.  I made it through 8 burpee to KB clusters.  This hit hard at the time but wasn't too terrible in the afterwards.  There will be time enough for world ending conditioning: it's nice to be bad to that place.


Super Squats had me laser focused and I appreciated it for that.  Now we pivot.


In that regard, my first day of NOT eating like I was doing Super Squats was fantastic.  Not feeling full all the time, not eating while I'm in the middle of cooking my next meal, not eating until I go to sleep, not having to pack a cooler full of snacks: how do people hate fat loss so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment