Sunday, March 5, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2699

Today was like a middle of the pandemic day.  Just little bite-sized workouts as I went.

Got up at 0630, got in a fasted 50 burpees in 2:30, then, after breakfast, while taking out the trash, got in 45 burpee chins in 5 minutes.

Lived life, family time, Q'doba lunch, and then had a short window for training so tried for max humane burpees in 20 minutes




https://youtu.be/gkMUy20GIWE

23 by my count.  This is a different animal when not done by EMOM.

Walked the dog for 1.5 miles immediately after, and through out the day I've been knocking out daily work.  Just a return to form there.

First day of deload starts tomorrow.  Looking at the weather forecast, Chaos may be the plan as far as running goes, but I at least got myself a new pair of running shoes (Brooks Ghost 15 for you runners out there) and I'm excited to tackle a new challenge.


Loving living without food being the center of my world.  My meal prep for tomorrow is packing 2 bags of metabolic drive, a shaker bottle, and some cold water, along with some Flameout.  Only issue I'm dealing with is headspins.  I realize my salt intake is going to go way down with so little solid food intake: gonna have to make a point to stay on top of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment