Saturday, March 11, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2705

Got to bed at 2130 and slept off and on until 0700, best sleep I've gotten in a LONG time. 

Got up and did 51 burpees in 2:30, fasted.  After breakfast I got in 50 burpee chins in 5:03.  We saw Disney on Ice, and I had a delicious lunch of fajita nachos




Similar to that, but shrimp instead of steak, and a giant plateful of them.  That was amazing and I'm glad I took my Indigo-3g beforehand.  

After that was done, got home and tried this evil idea



20 minute EMOM

* Odd minute: 1 humane burpee w/24kbg bell
* Even minute: 4 ABCs first 10 minutes, 3 for final 10

Maybe some band work in my future, but I honestly feel spent.  I'm wondering if the lower calories/carbs all week and then the big spike for lunch is making me goofy.  I got to have a fantastic family breakfast this morning, and then did a Metabolic Drive shake for a snack before the show, which was awesome, because the show ran super long and it kept me satiated.  Cheat-y meal is more Apex Predator style carb up, which I think will slot in well with what I'm going for here, but honestly, at this point, I'm "over" food today and would be happy to spend the rest of the day either fasting or just taking in 1-2 more shakes to get in protein and call it good.  This has been a fantastic pivot.


Also, any readers of my blog will dig this new addition to my gym wall




No comments:

Post a Comment